Wednesday 29 July 2020

Access to the updated Google Spreadsheet with passes

 

From 19.01.23 the updated spreadsheet with passes is stored as Google Spreadsheet.

1.       It is more convenient to me – updates are automatically stored. All other spreadsheets of the blog are also in this format.

2.       The blog has 1500 visitors weekly (200 daily) and zero comments, with exception of few visitors-helpers. I would like to remind the main message of the blog:

“Creation of the Let The Good Times Roll Club, the Society that shares the same passion, that is willing to exchange comments, was my goal and that’s why I have added passes”

I’m not expecting “thank you” each time I post a new file. However, I expect content-related notes (bugs, amendments, remarks, etc.). If you are collecting rarities, then you have to have such notes, at least one a year.

If you want an access to the updated Google Spreadsheet, then please contact me again, via Contact Form, via Facebook or e-mail. There is a small number of old time friends of the blog and I would like to apologize them for this inconvenience.

9 comments:

Mike Britcom said...

I understand your frustration, Jerzy. Doing a blog is absolutely thankless. It used to be fun and interesting 20 years ago, but big tech has now squeezed the life out of it. Still, thanks to the glory days of the internet, I have way more music than I'll ever have time for and something new to look forward to each day. Thanks for sharing your passion!

Professor RnR said...

Thanks Mike for your kind words. You are one of the first members of the club, I can say honorary member. Me too, I have way more music than I'll ever have time for. Now I am exploring areas that are new to me and have a pleasure to share my findings. It costs me lots of time and also money – I have to buy rare vinyls via Discogs Marketplace. In return I expect just few words from time to time, let’s say one comment a day (all visitors) – 200 visitors daily and one comment is not a big expectation, zero comments practically. I have had much more comments when posting Billboard Chart. Feedback is essential, for every blogger.
I have changed, modernized the format of the spreadsheet with passes, same as the format of all other spreadsheets of the blog, for practical reason – Google Spreadsheet is much more handy for me.
George

zimmerb9a! said...

I thank you once again for your many new artists and songs of the lost UK music.
I hope I can hear more of these.I can feel it's much work, money and time
to make such a great blog. I don't know another blog brings such great music
of the 60's. Hope I can download for a long time (I'm 74).
Thank you very much ang greetings.
Wolfgang

jimtwangy said...

Hello Jerzy
Thank you for all the wonderful work that you do. The quality of the files is outstanding and you have brought so much more music to our attention that I was not aware of. Please keep going for as long as possible.
I would appreciate access to the new password spreadsheet
Kind regards

Jimtwangy

Big Dave said...

Hi Professor,
Thanks for the explanation.
I've tried twice to contact you via the comment form, but it doesn't seem to be working for me today... so I've copied the message here:

Name: BigDave
Email: wizzerdevoz@gmail.com

Hi Professor,
Please can I have access to the passes spreadsheet again.
I would like to thank you for all your hard work in compiling these treasures... long may it continue.

BigDave

Professor RnR said...

@Jimtwangy
Many thanks for your kind words. Yes, good sound quality only, the track is missing otherwise. Message to my old time friends:
This is just technical change, modernization of the spreadsheet format. Please contact me, and I will tell you how to deal with unzipping now. No hurry, all files will be on their place as long as I renew the subscription - I do not intend to cancel.

jimtwangy said...

Thank you for your response yes please let me know how to access password spreadsheet

Professor RnR said...

Jim, you have to contact me (Contact Form, Fb, mail).

RickB said...

Hi Professor, thank you for the amazing collection of music. Just recently discovered your blog and am excited first off to explore the incredible collection of country music classics. Cheers! PS. I have followed the blog and sent a message requesting passes spreadsheet.