Monday 30 March 2015

Rare Brit Pop, Discog...s of Lost Artists Pt. 167.1: Mike Redway Part 1

 

Link, track-list and wish-list below

Artists that started before 1967 = no psychedelic-only Artists. Only good copies. All tracks are remastered, many from the original 45’s (from my collection).

A booklet with Artist Biographies has been added, preceded by extensive research. Your comments, amendments/additions to Artist Bios, are very welcomed.

Please help me with the wish-list (updated 03.29.2023). 

4 comments:

WiMa said...

in what column is the password?

Professor RnR said...

It looks that you do not have an access to the newly created Google Sheet. You are my primary helper and I would like to transfer to you the access. Please contact me via Contact Form.

Manny Kent said...

Thanks Prof - This is an amazing series!

Professor RnR said...

Thanks Manny, my pleasure